Friday, December 21, 2007

Bob Dylan wannabe?

Your reflection looks great in the cover
something time surpasses like no other
the couch's elasticity is starting to stiffen
and I wish once to be driven, a given
the present circumstances
trees in electric madness
organic toxic its blandness
I remember calling you one day when time moved slow
I remember hearing your voice on the phone
The clouds grin of a relentless need
That I once had and had to need

Certain simple subjects Certainly seem suspect
An ideology waiting to for angst regret
The chair broke years ago the dam stayed strong
but then water and stone didn't get along
all the different elements were tossed in a fray
for the time of rapture of nature colored gray.

The light changes the reflection I can see it clearer
The face brought nearer so that I might fear her
Alone in the end
its not so bad
time to befriend
sand that's so sad

No comments: